K9Win General Terms & Condition
The following rules form an agreement between K9Win and its customers.
By registering with K9Win, you fully agree and accept these rules.
- 1. By accessing the K9Win website and by registering through our site to participate in any of the interactive online games (collectively the 'Games'), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the 'Terms'). Please read them carefully and make sure that you only access the games if you fully understand the contents and agree to be bound by them.
- 2. Customers must be at least 18 years of age in order to place bets. K9Win reserves the right to ask for proof of age from customers and to suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
- 3. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their username and security details remain confidential. In the event that a customer suspects this may no longer be the case, they should notify us immediately. Any transactions carried out under the username will be the customer's responsibility.
- 4. Customers cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
- 5. K9Win reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, K9Win reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts.
- 6. K9Win reserve the right to terminate your account at any time at our absolute discretion in the event that wagers have been placed in an attempt to defraud K9Win or made by or contracted by any bookmaker or gambling syndicate in an attempt to maximize payouts on our Games. Further, we reserve the right to withhold all winnings, as well as the principle, of anyone found to have taken part in such activities.
- 7. K9Win prohibits the creation of fraudulent/fake identity and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. In certain circumstances, K9Win reserves the right to freeze the monies in your account where we have reason to believe that your account may be being used for fraudulent purposes or cheating for the purposes of money laundering or in such a way as to jeopardise the integrity of the sports or events on which we offer betting markets.
- 8. To maintain a high level of security to protect your funds, we will perform random security checks and keep records of transactions and wagers. You accept that we may demand additional documentation to verify you as the account holder in the event of a security check.
- 9. If any of your personal account details or other financial information relevant to your Account are incorrect, you must inform us immediately, as failure to do so may result in transactions being declined by your financial institution. We will not accept any liability or responsibility for transactions, which are declined as a result of incorrect details where you have failed to make us aware of any changes/correct details.
- 10. The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care taken during translations, in case of difficulty of comprehension of any clause of these Terms and Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
- 11. K9Win does not permit individual customers to create duplicate accounts (more than one account in any one currency). Any customers found to have created duplicate accounts will have their accounts suspended.
- 12. Duplicate accounts registration by using deliberately manipulated personal details entries (if detected) may result in the irreversible termination of the gaming account access. K9Win reserves the right to revoke all accumulated winnings credited to users. And account will be freeze permanently.
- 13. Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. The player agrees to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus they collect. K9Win reserves the right to rescind any bonus or special offer or promotion at any time.
- 14. Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, K9Win reserves the right to request from customers to furnish with information such as proof of Personal Identification, front and back copy of credit card/debit card, Passport, Driving License or recent bank statement or other appropriate documentation as K9Win, at its sole discretion, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, K9Win reserves the right to void any winnings in your account.
- 15 These Terms & Conditions are part of the General K9Win Terms & Conditions.
- 16. These terms & conditions prevail over any communication via email, chat or phone.
GENERAL PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1. All promotions offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number, shared computer( e.g. school, public library or workplace) and shared IP.
- 2. Most of our promotions come with rollover requirement. Which means that member will have fulfill the rollover requirement before any withdrawal can be made.
- 3. Maximum payout for blackjack per bet is $20,000. ( Excluding betting winning hand & insurance )
- 4. Betting dragon tiger, baccarat, sic-bo & three card game per bet more than $7,000 will have a turnover of x300. ( $7,001 and above )
- 5. Betting roulette maximum payout per number is $36,000.
6. Money wheel game maximum payout per bet is $20,000.
- 7. Betting roulette more than 28 numbers will have a turnover of x300.
- 8. Slot maximum betting per spin is $45.( $46 and above )
- 9. K9Win reserves the right to forfeit the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
- 10. In case of bonus abuse, K9Win reserves the right to deduct the bonus and any winnings associated with the bonus from the customer's account.
- 11. Promotion Abusive Behavior might include, without being limited to: common or suspicious betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts, excessive frequency or highly unusual pattern of bets on identical selection(s) in a short period of time in comparison to regular betting patterns, etc.
- 12. K9Win will not take responsibility if member provide incomplete/incorrect information, which might result to delayed/ failed delivery for gifts or lucky draw prizes.
- 13. K9Win reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at our discretion.
- 14. All management decisions are final.